Daphne Sofia

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

My baby's first picture



My Baby’s First Picture
The “Ultrasound”

My precious little babyI have loved you from the startYou are a tiny miracleLaying closely to my heartEach day I feel your presenceEach day you quickly growEach day your heart beats softlyAs only I could know.So I'll keep this in a special placeAnd remember each year throughOf this very special time of lifeThe months I carried you.

A Prayer for my baby

Little baby on the way, Getting bigger every day, Kicking mommy here and there, God please listen to our prayer.
Keep our baby safe and strong, Let her time with us be long, Help us teach her right from wrong, And we shall praise thee all day long.
This little daughter, though not yet here, Is loved so much, has grown quite dear. Delivery time is growing near, That's why we pray our plea you'll hear.
Please help up Lord, we pray to Thee With thankful heart, on bended knee, To raise this child that he might be, A happy child because of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


Add To My Blog